The And Space :: Care Package
The And Space Care Package honors the place where we navigate the beauty and the grit of life. It's the place where we hold the joy in one hand and the grief in the other, where we honor the messiness and choose to be brave. It's where we experience our daily routine while recognizing the longings inside us.
This package includes reminders to help you honor and navigate The And Spaces you're in.
The package includes:
- A sandalwood heart. Mozambican wood carvers transform scraps of fragrant sandalwood into this sweet, rustic keepsake heart. These lovely little gifts help carvers utilize small pieces of wood that might otherwise be discarded. As shown in the photos, one side of the heart is polished and the other is left with rough wood. I love this as a symbol of The And Space.
- An ampersand pocket talisman. The pewter pocket talisman is in the shape of an ampersand and has been aged and polished by hand. (A card explaining how to use a pocket talisman will be included.)
- An And Space print of your choice. In the drop-down menu, choose which print you would like to include: Beauty & Grit, Courage & Fear, Rooted & Free, Joy & Sadness, or Hope & Uncertainty.
- One of my "To be opened when you most need it" cards - which is a special little note tucked inside an envelope to be opened at some point in the future when you're having a tough day.
- A "You are loved" encouragement card - it's printed on very thick card stock in deep pink ink.
- A handwritten note with either a note of encouragement from me or your gift message (if you're sending this to someone), along with a card explaining everything included in the package.
Imagine: The anticipation of receiving a care package full of goodies just for you. When it arrives, you set aside time to open it so you can savor everything. As you carefully unwrap each piece of Soul Mantras goodness, you realize you can feel the love, the joy, the support of having each item chosen just for you. You then take time to put each piece in special spots in your home where you will be reminded that you are a light in the world, that you are enough, that you are not alone. This is the experience you or a loved one will have when receiving this care package.
Perfect for someone in your life who needs a reminder that they aren't alone right now, that you're thinking about them, and that you see them showing up every day.
If this care package is a gift, just let me know what gift note you'd like me to include on the checkout page.
And if this care package is for you, I'll include a note of encouragement written just for you. Just leave me a note on the checkout page to let me know what you need, and I'll write one for you.
I have just 10 of these available.
To help you choose your print, here's a bit more about each one - see the photos for all the colors included:
Beauty & Grit reminds us that the pearl needs that grit of sand to form and helps us remember that the tough stuff in life is so often what makes us beautiful.
Rooted & Free reminds us that we can feel deeply rooted in who we are and still be free. We can honor the everyday moments and still reach for the longings inside us. Yes. Yes. Yes.
Courage & Fear help us honor those moments when we hold fear in one hand and courage in the other and make the choice to move forward. One breath. One step. Repeat.
Hope & Uncertainty reminds us that we can be honest when we're in moments of grief, disbelief, and uncertainty, and we can feel hope as we move through the world. We can hold both.
Joy & Sadness reminds us that we really can be sad and still have moments of joy as we navigate The And Spaces that make up our lives.
Turnaround & Shipping: Due to the personal attention and customization given to this offering, it usually ships in 4-10 business days. I ship via USPS, and due to challenges the postal service is experiencing, packages are taking longer than usual. Your order will be packaged with love and care. All packages ship with tracking.
International customers: Before you place your order, be sure to read our shipping policies, especially if this is the first time you've ordered from a small business in the US. Just get in touch if you have questions.